1. What is your most embarrassing moment of all time? I honestly cannot think of one...the worst thing I can think of is when I was in 5th grade and went to the county 4H public speaking contest. My speech was on basketball and damn if I didn't forget the first line and stood there, mortified. I had notecards but with only, well, effing notes, not the speech written out! I'm happy to report that now I'm quite an ok public speaker but that experience scarred me for a long time. Is that a boring embarrassing moment or what? That's all I got.
2. If I could eat only one food for the rest of my life, what would it be? I know you're expecting me to say popcorn aren't ya? But nooooooo, I am full of surprises. The answer is french fries. Salty, soft on the inside, crispy on the outside, greasy fries. Nom nom nom.
3. How old were you when you had your first kiss? I'm gonna get all Bill Clinton on you and quibble over the definition of what you mean by "kiss". Depending on your definition, 10, 16, 19....estimated of course.
4. What is your browser's home page? Eh, boring Google.
5. What color do you never ever wear? Bright yellow, hot pink...sorry, couldn't pick just one.
6. Are you a nature lover or a city slicker? I'll say a city slicker wannabe. I am not a person who likes to
7. If you were granted 3 wishes, what would they be? (no wishing for unlimited wishes either!) If I have to be all PC and altruistic...world peace, no child abuse, cure for cancer. If I can be totally selfish...kick ass rock hard body, a flat in Paris, unlimited funds.
8. Do you have any scars? How did you get them? No scars. Boring I know. I did get a concussion once...I'll tell you about it sometime.
9. Have you ever seen a ghost? No, but I have felt one. In my dorm room in college. Something touched me on the shoulder I swear to god. Scared the shit out of me but it was something I can't explain. I do believe in ghosts.
10. What is your dream job? Travel writer.
Steal this if you're feelin' froggy or bored.