Wednesday, October 5, 2011

stoplight flush

Today at a stoplight I caught the eye of an attractive man.

I looked, he was looking, I looked away and then back, he was still looking, we held the glance, I felt my legs go hot and weak, I flushed. And then the damn light turned green and I had to turn while he went straight.

Its been a while since I've had a stranger make my blood rush like that and cause the butterflies to flutter in my tummy. It was nice. I didn't realize how much I've missed that feeling.

4 comments:

  1. I love it when my wife gets the appreciative look treatment and she tells me all about it afterward. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife? No please, go right ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if you'll see anything in the local Missed Connections. Or maybe he's blogging about you somewhere as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wanted feeling feels great doesn't it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. love giving... and even better, getting the look.

    ReplyDelete