Monday, November 4, 2013

i want to squeeze his lil' cheeks

There is this adorable little 22 year old kid who says he likes older women and he looks like Liam Hemsworth and I just want to pick him up and put him in my pocket and carry him around because he is THAT adorable. But...born in the 1990s y'all....THE 1990s...I was a freshmen in high school when this baby face was born....I can't go there...but he is ADORABLE...But that's just wrong...although not really...he is legal...but no...just no...although I bet I could teach him a few things...NO...

3 comments:

  1. Go there!! Don't let the age thing bother you. You might help him to learn and he could teach you a thing or two. When we first started swinging we were reluctant to play with younger folks. But a couple who gad been in the lifestyle for a number of years encouraged us to reconsider. We once met a couple in their early 20's when we were in our middle sixties. They became good friends a we played fair often. And they seemed to enjoy us. So o for it Girl""

    ReplyDelete
  2. Age should make no difference... of course as long as he is legal. Im sure you can have fun with him and that is all that should really matter.

    I say go for it... and tell us all the details ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you could teach him more than a few things. Not to mention give him an experience he'll *never* forget. Just think of how fun it could be.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete