Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day of Weirdness in my head

Being a girl is fucked up. I can be the most confident person one day and then go off into the Land of Self Bashing the next.

Dave/Mr. Coffee cancelled on me at the last minute today and I got a shady vibe as to his stated reason. I can't decide about him. He's nice and attractive (although short...what is up with that...I can't find a tall guy to save my life) and all the things. But he also seems to need his ego stroked as much as his cock, and wears a lot of jewelry which I am not ashamed to admit that I find a bit douchey. I was actually kind of relieved though because I have been in a weird mood today and wasn't feeling that anticipatory excitement that I like, so I think it was for the best. But then of course, my girly brain suspects that he opted for a younger, sexier, skinnier date (he has told me repeatedly that he is fucking a "tiny" 19 year old), and self doubt closes in. Blah blah blah. Shut up Bella, you're being fucking annoying.

Anyway, enough whining. Here's one of my favorite shirts and the tiniest flash of hip skin because random.

Goodnight all and sweet dreams.
xoxo,
Bella

1 comment:

  1. Why do you beat yourself up so much... many men would be very very happy to have someone like you to play with. I know I would. You are beautiful, smart, fun and kinky, what more is there to ask for.

    You need to find someone that makes you happy and not settle for the douches, and there are a lot of douches out there.

    ReplyDelete