Saturday, August 15, 2015

beer and bread

See what happens when I like you? I deliver beer, bread, and fucks right to your front door.

Last Saturday night was spent at Cash's. He's not well but is hanging in there and I was glad to get to hang out, talk, cuddle, nap, and fuck. We fit a lot of activities into a few short hours.

He has this dog y'all. A pervy little pimp of a dog that likes to get as close to my naked naughty bits as possible. It's probably because I'm in his bed with his human and he's like "get the hell out bitch", but really...this tiny dog is all up in our business so bad that I have to laugh but also have to be really careful not to crush the little shit. It is kind of cute afterwards though when we are all three cuddled up like one weird perverted family. Ha. Anyway, how did I get on that tangent? Whatever.

It was a fun night and I wasn't too tired the next day. Totally worth it. In my mind I keep seeing Cash's face when he was on top of me. I'm not sure why that image keeps popping up in my brain. It's not unpleasant at all, it's rather hot actually, but also strange. I'm a weirdo.

And now to get wet and soapy in the shower because I'm going out for sushi with Mr. Man on a mini-date-night!

xoxo,
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment