Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dear Formspring, Get it together.

Another question that didn't post to the blog...

Question:
If semen tasted like chocolate sauce and vaginal fluids tasted like raspberry ripple how delicious would this world be? Do you think society would collapse due to excessive oral sex across the globe?
                                 
Answer:
Ha. Funny question.

The world would be extra fucking delicious because I do love me some chocolate. However, I'm not fond of raspberry so there goes my girlie fantasy.

If society collapsed around me I wouldn't notice because I'd be all up in the chocolatey goodness. Bring milk please.

Xoxo,
Bella

6 comments:

  1. What a funny questions. What a hilarious answer...so Bella-like!

    ~~@~~

    I am a recovering choc-o-holic. I love love love raspberries.

    *biting nails* What a dilemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raspberry and chocolate! WOW! That would be amazing! Good question, great answer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its been my experience that a properly aroused, turned-on woman almost always tastes just right... ;o) Just sayin'... :oD

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy. Sounds good to me on both accounts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Bella - thanks for answering my question! It's a shame you don't like raspberry. What do you like instead? Whatever it is we'll make vaginal taste like that and your girlie fantasy is back on.

    Red

    xxx

    ReplyDelete