Wednesday, October 17, 2012

pointless crap

Sleep is not coming. Not because I'm not tired. But my head is full of swirling sexy things. It is true what they say, the more sex you have, the more you want it.

Work totally blew chunks today. I was taken completely off guard in a meeting and rendered speechless and pissed. I don't like to talk about my job here, but damn, I'm so irritated.

The little one got invited to a fellow classmate's birthday party today. Unfortunately, it was not a birthday party for Hot Dad's kid. Did I mention that Hot Dad is married to Hot Mom? It isn't often that I find myself equally attracted to BOTH persons in a couple, but these two have caught my eye. I'm sure I will continue to lust from afar though. Boo to that.

Wow, I sound like a total creepster there don't I?

I'd seriously consider taking a "sick" day tomorrow if not for the fact that I have a prior personal commitment that makes playing hooky impossible.

Oh, and Jake keeps popping up on Facebook just to taunt me, I know it. And the more he ignores me, the more I want him. Its ridiculous. I am better than that. I don't have to pine over someone who doesn't desire me back. It just gives me flashbacks to high school when I so wanted a certain boy or two that didn't return my amore. Scarred for life I tell ya.

Go to sleep now you freaks.
xoxo,
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment