Sunday, November 10, 2013

friday recap

Sooooo....Friday was fun. I'm counting my first foray into singleguydome a success.

I got to Cash's house around 1:00 and got big hugs first thing. He's a serious cutie, different from most of the men in my past. Long hair, musician, artsy, creative, laid back. I immediately felt comfortable with him. I texted Mr. Man to let him know that I wasn't getting that serial killer vibe and all was well. Cash gave me the tour of his very unique and cool abode and we ended up in the kitchen talking about randomness. He's very easy to talk to and very... "chill" is the word that comes to mind.

Kissing happened (excellent, by the way) and I don't quite remember how, but I ended up with the top half of my dress pulled down, boobs out, and on the floor against the refrigerator with his cock in my mouth. Not a bad place to be at all. It wasn't long before I had a clothespin on my left nipple (that surprised me) and a face covered with hot cum. Also not a bad situation to be in, in my opinion.

We hung out in his kitchen for a bit and poor guy had to stall a friend from coming over so we could finish our business. Ha. Of course the last laugh was on me when I did the equivalent of the walk of shame in my car as I passed said friend in the driveway later as I left. But hey, I got a very polite hat tip. Such a gentleman.

We eventually ended up in the bedroom and collapsed onto his amazingly comfortable bed that I wanted to steal and take home with me. We talked a lot (dude has some crazy ass interesting stories to tell) and blow job #2 happened because, cock is yummy. Sidenote: I totally don't get those ladies who don't like giving head. Does not compute. I happen to love the feeling of power and control it gives me and simply making my partner feel good in that way. But some would say I'm a weirdo so there's that.

In case you're wondering, cock was not introduced to pussy during this visit. Which was just as well because its ladytime down there and while I'm not opposed to a good fucking during that time of the month, it's not a particular favorite. And there's that whole "I feel about as sexy as a gunny sack" thing too. Next time maybe.

It was a fun few hours and we've left the door open for future visits. I hope I'm not jinxing myself here but I feel very lucky to have only had positive sexual experiences so far while on this open marriage journey. I was thinking the other day about the awesome and interesting people I've met since this all started a few years ago. People that I never would have met otherwise and definitely not in this sex positive capacity. That's probably material for another post but I'm glad the streak of favorable sexual experiences continued on Friday.

xoxo,
Bella
  

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have made a good connection. I think you can look forward to many hot times together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll see. If time and schedules allow, I'm sure more fun could be had. :)

      Delete
  2. I am so happy for you... Sounds like you all had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, have you posted lately? I need to catch up.

      Delete
  3. You like blow jobs!!?! I like blow jobs too?!? What a coincidence!

    I'm glad you had fun and didn't end up in a jar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love a girl who considers a face full of hot cum a favorable sexual experience :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Yeah? I thought all girls were into that? If not, they are missing out.

      Delete