Saturday, February 20, 2016

fat girl problems

So, I have a date tonight and I'm in the shower shaving the parts and getting more irritated by the minute. You see, my belly has evolved and I can't see my shit any more. Call me crazy but having to move a gelatinous mound of flesh out of the way so I can shave a pussy that I can't even see is a huge personal turn off. I'm craning my neck and twisting as best I can, my hand is getting sore and stiff and its just not alluring in the least. I try to go by feel alone, hold my breath and pray to the Goddess of Smooth Pussies that I don't nick myself. By the time I get out of the shower to hold a mirror between my legs to inspect the damage, I'm about as horny as an antique table lamp. Meaning, NOT AT ALL.

Big girls, I appeal to you for the solution and/or suggestions. Do you just say fuck it to hell and go with the bush? Is this a two person job and you call in reinforcements? Do you put a mirror in the bottom of the shower?

As far as tonight goes, maybe the mister won't care that I have a patchy hoochie. And maybe I'll get drunk enough that I won't care either. Fuck it.

xoxo,
Bella

1 comment:

  1. Smooth, patchy, hairy sometimes it does not matter if it all feels great!

    ReplyDelete