Sunday, March 6, 2016

Part I

I walked down the hallway and nervously adjusted the short dress He'd instructed me to wear. It was His favorite, all black and low cut; its slinky texture clung to my breasts and ass like thin wet fabric. The sound of my strappy red stilettos was muffled against the ugly abstract patterns on the hotel carpet. The five inch heels accented my calves and elongated my already long legs in a way only uncomfortable but drop dead sexy footwear can. I caught a glimpse of myself in the reflection of one of the tacky Kinkade-esque prints hanging on the wall. He had told me how to fix my hair, how He wanted my makeup done, even what color polish to put on my nails and toes. Thankfully, my nervousness was hidden behind a painstakingly coiffed, submissive sex kitten visage.

I stopped in front of Room 454 and paused with my hand on the door for a few seconds trying to steady my breath and calm my heartbeat. The door was unlocked, as I had been told it would be. The metal handle turned slowly and I slipped inside the dark room and fumbled to close the security deadbolt. I was enveloped in silence and utter blackness. It had been a long time since I'd done this and I had managed to quell the ache until I just couldn't any longer. I wanted this.

With no warning my body was slammed into the door and my wrists were pinned above me. I cried out with surprise at the violent and sudden assault. My left cheek flattened against the hard surface, breasts, belly, hips and thighs pressed into submission on the cold metal door. I could feel His breath on my hair and the hardness of Him pushing into my bottom. He didn't say anything, just held me there and breathed heavy panting breaths that matched my own. I wanted to struggle but I was paralyzed with a combination of fear of this Man who was clearly in control of my entire body and the sexual furor that was happening in my mind. 

Finally the pressure on the length of my body lessened a bit as He gathered both of my wrists into one of His large hands and roughly groped me with the other. I had been ordered not to wear a bra or panties and He seemed to be checking for compliance. He gripped and squeezed my breasts through my dress like a savage, twisting my nipples causing quick bursts of pain. He tugged my hem up over my ass and forcibly parted my legs with His knee. He squeezed my ass cheeks hard as if testing for ripeness and then moved elsewhere. His fingers were brutal in their exploration of my pussy. He spread wide my slick lips and inserted a finger, then two, three, and finally four. I could only hope He was sufficiently pleased with the wetness He found there.

2 comments:

  1. I am sure he was pleased... lovely story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow very hot! My wife's lover did something very similar to her and she loved it....

    ReplyDelete