Thursday, March 20, 2014

my head. it is a'sploding.

A lesser woman would probably delete the demonically possessed post below but fuck it. Sometimes you just have to keep it real and besides, constant sunshine and rainbows is complete bullshit. You gotta let the ugly out occasionally or it will eat you alive.

Random thoughts swirling in my throbbing head...

I have an urge to go shopping. I have an excellent reason with the new job I start on Monday. Wait, what am I saying? You don't need a reason.

Sometimes you run across someone who you really click with, have a lot in common with, and who seems to be on the same wavelength, despite obvious differences. I've been exchanging some novel length emails with such a person. We'll call him "Mark" and leave it at that for now.

You should know that I am writing this post because it is after 1:00 am and I am procrastinating on laundry and some housework that must get done before I go to work in the morning. And by "work" I mean lugging boxes of personal belongings to my car.

Do not throw Bible verses at my friends who are suffering in ways you can never understand. Just because you believe that "God" is your almighty strength and will never leave you hanging, don't assume that belief is right for everyone. Jesus Fucking Christ people, get a clue. And leave my friends alone with that shit. They need support, not a goddamn sermon.

Would you believe that I never used to curse until well into my adult years? Shocking I know.

There's a quote by Rose Kennedy that says, “It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone." True story.

I have a serious girl crush on Emma Stone. She has the best face ever.

The End.

1 comment:

  1. Loved this poSt.

    And yeah Emma Stone is a lovely woman, great coloring. I love freckles.

    -H

    ReplyDelete