Monday, May 26, 2014

Returning to Cash

Sleep is not a thing if you're choosing between it and good sex. That said, I'm exhausted today. As soon as I hit publish on this one, I am out.

I had a very last minute and unplanned "sleepover" with Cash last night. It had been about six months since I'd seen him. You might remember him from here and here. I wasn't at my smartest on my last visit to him so I knew that this time could not go down like that. Besides, it was that time of the month for me and I wasn't planning on dropping my panties anyway. My mouth to his cock, sure...but otherwise, not really in that mode. Now typing that just makes me laugh and shake my head. Oh Bella, will you never learn? Because sex did happen (protected sex of course because, play safe kids) as I am powerless to resist some men, of which he is one. I did resist the moonshine this time though, and only indulged in not even two glasses of Wild Turkey and Diet Coke.

As I told Frances...
I'd already sucked him at the beginning of the evening and the sex was this morning, at like 5am. We were cuddling and he started rubbing me...then he got on top and was grinding on me...and those blue eyes and that long hair and his scent...and we just kept looking at each other all sexy and not saying anything...and I lost my mind and wanted him sooooo bad....he got on top and held my legs up and just fucking pounded the shit out of me. I loooooove looking at him while he does that.
I seem to have a penchant for the repeating o.

He was more cuddly and "huggie" this time, and held my hand, which I love because I'm a girl. There was actually more conversation than sex, believe it or not, and my perception of him as a master storyteller with crazy tales to tell was left firmly intact. He's been and continues to go through a lot of hardship and has had some heart wrenching things happen to him. He's also very self-aware and I always have this feeling that he appreciates someone to just sit and listen to him. And I'm pretty good at that, if I do say so.

I've said this before but it always bears repeating. Mr. Man is so awesome for "allowing" me this freedom and I love him all the more for it. I hadn't planned to stay all night and felt badly about that, but when I came home around 6:30 he was all "Good Morning" and totally cool. I am a lucky lady. I am also a very tired lady and so, off to bed I go.

xoxo,
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment