Friday, March 12, 2010

to do list

I want to create a blogroll, add a cast of characters, do some reformatting, catch up on all of your sexy posts, write a zillion things and post some pics here, but damn if I have the time for all of that right now! I'm off work today but am working on a side project thing-a-ma-jig before a lunch meeting and then have grocery shopping to conquer, laundry, etc etc. All those mundane household things that I am not very fond of. Tomorrow I'm taking kiddo for a one day visit to my parent's who live a few hours away, so must prepare for that. Yada yada yada.

The sexiness in my life has been a bit lacking lately. Besides all the self-love I've been engaging in mind you. Its a bad time of year for sex in this house (tax season) but Mr. Man was being quite grabby last night so hopefully I'll get some good fucking in this weekend. Of course, I could always call up my phone sex friend and have a go. But I have to be in the right mood for that. Maybe later today...

Anyway, not much to say, just checking in and saying hello I guess. Perhaps something more exciting later. Have a great weekend!

xoxo,
Bella

1 comment:

  1. Since I've set up my own domain, I've got a similar to-do list for refining my blog. I haven't gotten to it either :-/

    ReplyDelete