Saturday, April 9, 2011

drowsy post

Hi folks. Just dropping in to say hello. And I happen to be very sleepy, hence the title.

Things are wild. I started a new job just over a week ago and am experiencing severe culture shock, but its in a good way. In addition to learning how to use a Mac (I'm a former PC girl who had never touched a Mac in her life, but am quickly changing my tune), the new boss is extremely laid back...as in, bizarrely so. I'm used to working for somewhat of a hoverer, not to mention a crazy person, in the former gig and this ultra casual approach has thrown me for a bit of a loop. But I'm adjusting and so far, so good. Mr. Man's work is also crazy and that requires adjustments on all sides each year.

But anywho.

Coming up...a sex toy review for EdenFantasys by moi, our friends visit us in a couple of weeks, and the Bella clan will hit the beach for a vacation with a hot nanny in tow.

Hope you're having a great weekend!

xoxo,
Bella

2 comments:

  1. a hot nanny in tow? Do tell, you can't leave us hanging like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new job - and the mac! I love mine (I have two at home) I hate when I'm at work on a PC and try to hit Apple+Q and nothing happens. *PC swearing*

    ReplyDelete