Sunday, January 15, 2012

Shake n' Jake

I mentioned the kissing Jake episode a couple of posts ago. Here's a very abbreviated back story...worked with him when Mr. Man and I had been married about a year. Super crush but never would have acted on it. Reconnected a few years later when he found me on Facebook, began talking, admitted crushing on each other, heavy flirtation ensued, enter open marriage situation, Jake says yes we'll hook up, I'll come over, oh wait, no we won't, I'm sick, can't get off work, got the days mixed up, blah blah blah, I finally get pissed enough to say stop the wishywashy and then I cave again although no naked Jake time has yet occurred...the end. Now that you're all caught up (ha), here's the current dealio...

Jake and I have continued to text/talk occasionally. I've stopped taking him seriously about playing with me but flirting with him is fun and we have a fun banter. My expectations for anything developing had been shelved however.

One day last week the option of having lunch was brought up and lo and behold, we actually ended up meeting at a local place for a meal. We pulled into the parking lot at the same time and greeted each other with a hug that lasted quite a bit longer than necessary. I wasn't sure what to expect, if this was going to be a buddy lunch or something sexier. After that hug and wandering hands I had my answer.

The meal was great. There was lots of flirting, eye contact, and outright inappropriate conversation of the fun flirty variety. He made me blush a couple of times and it appeared that the bar had been raised. Obviously, there's something very different about this kind of thing going on face to face versus online or via text. It can and should be, electric.

Lunch ended and we each had to head back to work. He walked me to my car and we hugged again. And didn't let go. I murmured something in his ear about how good he smelled.  (Clever and original, I know. I've got skilz y'all, don't hate) We loosened our holds and turned our heads immediately into a kiss. A fervent-passionate-years-of-sexual-tension-groping-knees-weakening-oh-my-god-I-want-you-right-now kiss. The best kind.

He whispered "damn baby" (that's good, right boys???) and I asked if he was ok. He said yes and we kissed again. There was tongue people.... and he had a beard. Facial hair done correctly is a serious turn on for me. I got another breathless "damn baby" from him and we parted. He said he'd better go and scurried back to his car. I am hoping with a raging hard on because that would be cool.

Feeling the need to check the status, I asked him afterwards if my parking lot attack had been ok with him. Now, to be clear, this was a mutual "attack" but I am willing to take the blame for certain things in life. He said yes and asked if I'd do it again sometime. Haha. Dumb question.

Will there be more Jake facetime? Who the hell knows. I've learned not to hold my breath with this one. But I'm glad he made me lose it at least this once.

3 comments:

  1. When someone says "damn baby", the only way it could mean something bad is if you've kicked him in the nuts and his words are followed by "what the f…" ;)

    It's hot to think you're actually doing this, meeting someone you've had a crush on before and acting on it after all these years. I must confess that I have thought about people that were in my life, before I "woke up" to the person I turned out to be, and I sometimes wonder what would have been.

    It's amazing what happens when you open the door to these things. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short answer - he's hooked. He will be back, but you will need to lead him to the next level. Drinks in a hotel bar (where the option to go to a room exists) would work nicely. And then, you immediately post the details for those of us living vicariously through you.

    TTFN
    Mr. No Name

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far I have chickened out of meeting anyone from my past, I like to think of them as they were and not the reality of who they probably are now. But the sexting was always hot!

    ReplyDelete