Thursday, December 27, 2012

Post holiday

I hope you lovely people had a great holiday if you celebrate in any way. Christmas this year would have totally sucked were it not for my kid and her uninhibited joy. Seriously, thank god for her. I still haven't been able to see my family due to the health issues of a family member mentioned in a previous post. Hopefully soon but we'll see. Life is fragile. That's all I got.

Anyway, I'm glad to be past all the holiday madness but as expected, the post holiday blues have hit me pretty hard. This happens every year so it wasn't a shock but still isn't a welcome event. It's a combination of things that I haven't figured out how to circumvent yet. Ah well, this too shall pass.

/end vague post


1 comment:

  1. It's great to have kids around for the holidays. I got to meet my cousins son and he brought a lot of cheer to our adventures over break. Best wishes for 2013.

    ReplyDelete