Sunday, January 27, 2013

the curve of my ass and an update on the sexy

Another weekend gone, another week looming much too soon. Sometimes I feel like I live in an oversize hamster wheel that just keeps turning but stays in the same cage. Thanks for the thoughtful comments on my depression/punching folks in the face post. I don't like putting things so raw out there like that and I don't do it often, but sometimes you just gotta let it out. Since that post I've gotten better and then worse again. The brain is such a fucking bitch.

But enough of that. A couple of sexy things going on I wanted to update.

I mentioned on Twitter a few weeks ago that Mr. Man and I had gotten invited to a local house party. We talked it over and discussed pros and cons and in the end, decided that it wasn't the right thing for us right now. We have our reasons and it's not out of the question in the future. It turns out that our babysitter had to cancel on the night of the party anyway, so it wouldn't have worked out even if we had decided to go. This group has parties about once a month so its nice to know that we have the option in the future.

In other news, an exciting, fun trip has been planned for next month in which I will drive northward to meet a lovely new friend I've been chatting with a LOT lately. We have a hotel room booked for a weekend with the agreement for a no pressure, casual, lets see what happens meeting. If things go well, I hope to be able to share sexy stories and photos from the trip. So stay tuned! #nervousbella

Goodnight pervy people.
xoxo,
Bella

1 comment: