Sunday, July 13, 2014

Ethan, Part II

He opened the door to Room 119 of the same hotel as last time. He was naked and had a glass of whiskey and Sprite in hand, ready for me. I could tell that it was going to be a good night.

And it was.

He even let me handcuff and blindfold him and do as I pleased. That was new for me, as I'm the one usually being restrained. I'm not sure I'm good at being the Dominant one. Actually, pretty sure I'm not. I prefer to give control than take it. But far be it from me not to try new things. Life would be incredibly mundane if you didn't, right?

He fucks like you'd expect a 20-something to fuck. Long and hard and fast. But he cuddles the opposite, slow and sweet and adorable.

We played, cuddled, and talked for a few hours and then hugged and went our separate ways. Sexy, non complicated, and fun. Like this is supposed to be.

xoxo,
Bella
 

No comments:

Post a Comment