Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Head

As in a wicked bad massive utterly debilitating headache. You perverts. It's 3:00 am. I just gave myself an orgasm in a desperate attempt to get relief. It helped for the several seconds of ecstasy, but now I'm back to wanting to chop my head off and feed it to wild dogs.

I concentrated on Jake to get off (who is apparently no longer speaking to me for reasons I am unaware of, and that makes me very very sad. Stupid boys). This encounter in particular. It stands as one of the hottest encounters in my book of record. And there was no nakedness, just groping and kissing and heavy breathing. Mmmmmmm. I think a lot of it has to do with YEARS of wanting and build up. My heart jumps and I get those elusive flutters in my tummy whenever I replay that scene over in my head. Dammit, sex with him would be epically hot. But it doesn't seem to be in the cards. Why are all the men I want outside of my marriage unavailable to me???? What is wrong with the fucking Universe??? Stupid Universe.

Back to cradling my head in my hands and curling up into the fetal position.
xoxo,
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment